Monday, September 18, 2017

LO Enjoy the Journey - Feed your Craft

Hi girls! ^^ How are you? I hope your week has started with lots of energy and happiness! :D
Today I bring you a layout I've created for the Feed your Craft Creative Team where I document the everyday moments on my way to college!



To create this fun layout I've used many different items, but the main elements are the Social Flair Flat Pack, some phrases from a variety of Stamp Sets and a few flairs! ^^


For this layout I decided to create a circle with all this elements that frame the picture and give the whole page a magical touch! ^^


The background is this beautiful ombre paper from the collection Oasis by Crate Paper! The colors are beautiful and match my picture pretty well! :D


Finally, you can see that I added my title with some letters that coordinate with all the other colors of the little embellishments I've added throughout the page!


And that's the entire page! I hope you like it and I encourage you to create some pages documenting you everyday moments!

Best wishes! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment