Sunday, September 10, 2017

Project Life Happy Weekend - Citrus twist kits

Hello everyone! :D I'm so excited to be sharing with you today my first Project Life page using the Citrus Twist Kits! ^^ I've been loving these kits for a long time and I finally made the decision to buy them and I've got to say that they are even better than expected! There are lots of embellishments, cards and papers that combine perfectly and work so well with any topic you'd like to scrap! Here you can take a look to all the beauties from the July Pocket Life Kit. :D


Fot this page I decided to go with red, even though it's my least favorite color. But that central card was too perfect not to use it! And I need to tell you that I really like the look of the page with this color and I'll be probably using it more!


For the title card I used some of the 6x6' papers in grey and red, some beautiful letters in gold and just a diecut from the pack and two labels from the cut appart sheet. I love how these colors look together!


For the rest of the page I just needed two more cards, the one in the middle was the first I chose and the one that make the rest of the page come together! For the card on the bottom I just used a plain card in grey that made the picture stand up a bit more.


Once the cards where on it's place I only had to pick some of the amazing embellishments and I didn't need anything else! I was an easy page to make because I wouldn't have to go through all my stash and the colors where already matching. So simple! 


And here you can take a look at the whole page, I love all the little embellishments and the brightness of the cards and the colors! Also, the little stamp set is awesome to add some final touches to the page! ^^


I hope you liked this page and that you could see this kit in detail! I had so much fun working with it and I encourage you to have a lot of fun documenting your memories too! Also, stay tuned because I'll be sharing more pages with these kits! 

Best wishes! :D

2 comments:

  1. It's fantastic!! Thanks so much for sharing with us !!! 😍 Anna xo

    ReplyDelete