Sunday, June 18, 2017

Project Life Innsbruck - Feed your Craft

Hi everybody! I'm partially back from my exams and I finally had some time to scrap a little bit! Here you've got the result of some free time with beautiful patterned paper, bright inks and the amazing stamps from Feed your Craft! ^^


I used some 6x6' patterned papers from C'est la Vie by Pink Paislee and  Bloom by Crate Paper! I gave some life to the whole layout with bright pink, yellow and turquoise, love that color combo! ^^


First, I created my own journaling card with the stamp set Journal it from Feed your Craft! I stamped the word "travelogue" twice in black and gray and then I wrote the destination of the trip with a pink gel pen from American Crafts! ^^


I also used the little icons from that same stamp set to add some little accents that match perfectly with my pictures! On the picture above I used the fork and knife stamp to create a fun border and used the s rating stamp to document the typical food we ate there! :P


On this picture you can see how I created my own patterned paper with the plane stamp, it was just perfect to add with the picture of the time we spent flying! :D You can see that combining the stamps with your pictures you can get a more personal layout, with little details that will make it more special! ^^


So I hope you liked it and that you get to document all your memories and that you have fun usung bright colors and lots of stamps and inks! ^^

Best wishes!

1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome page, Laura, and hope your exams are going well! Blown away by how you were able to use the stamp set in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete