Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Traveler's Notebook Wish List! - Feed your Craft


Hello everybody! How is your week going? I hope it is filled with love, creativity and beautiful things! ^^
Today I bring you a dreamy layout with the beautiful stamps and the cutest mini flairs from Feed your Craft! :D


I love this pages where you get to express your thoughts even if they are deeper feelings or just some silly ideas or wishes. And all you need to go along with it are some beautiful craft supplies that inspire you and make you happy! ^^


In this page I just wanted to write down some of my most sincere wishes and the Bold Alphabet Stamp was perfect for this. The size allows you to write all your thoughts because they aren't too big and at the same time you can see it very well because they aren't too small either. ;) 


Another cute item that really inspires me and makes me happy when using them are the charming mini flairs. They are just like little candies and the saying on them from The Story Color Mini Flair pack are perfect for any time! ^^ 


And to tie all this page together I've used the dreamy papers from the collection C'est la vie from Pink Payslee. I love all the floras and the soft colors from it! ^^


So, I hope you got inspired to document your thoughts, because when your write them down they become more real and will help you see them with more perspective and clarity! :)

Best wishes to you all! ^^

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages, Laura, your stamping is awesome and love the colors you used! Very fun wish list and I hope you get to cross off each item! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elise! It's so easy to stamp with these stamps, they are really great! And even though they are a bit silly, I'd be so happy if they'd come true! :P

      Delete