Thursday, April 27, 2017

Project Life Good Morning - Feed your Craft

Hello everybody! Today I'm here with a new project with beautiful stamps and cute mini flairs from Feed your Craft! ^^ I'm going to show you how to get them in different ways and use the most out of them! :D

 

First of all, I want to tell you all the things I've used! Of course, I've used two stamp sets from Feed your Crafts, one is called At home and the other Bold Alphabet and they are so versatile and perfect for every occasion! Then I've used the Currently and Meal Time mini flairs, I just love them! Finally, I've picked some cards and embellishments from Studio Calico, washi from Lora Bailora, stickers from Amy Tangerine and some ink!


One of the things I like doing is stamping directly on my photos! I just found out that the best ink for this in the Memento Tuxedo black ink, it looks just like it's printed!


Another thing you can do with your stamps when the pictures are more busy, is stamp on a piece of colored cardstock and adhere it on top! It looks so clean and it can help balance the colors of the entire page.
And one last thing you could do is create your own background using one same samp repeatedly. ^^


Finally, you can add the super cute mini flairs from Feed your Craft to create a journaling card or just to add a fun touch to your pictures! :)


So, that's all I wanted to show yoou from this page. I really like the look of it combining this bright pink with a soft blue and some touches of black! I love how dreamy it is! ^^

I hope you liked it and got inpired to document all your memories! :D

Best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment